Happy New Year From The Workplace Diva!

Happy 2016! 

Before I jump back into the swing of things, I want to wish everyone who reads The Workplace Diva blog a belated happy holidays. 


I hope the holidays were everything you wanted them to be, whether that means navigating the party circuit or sitting at home alone binge watching television while sending callers to voice mail. The "happy" in happy holidays has a different meaning for all of us.

As for me, it's time to get back to work after a few weeks off to make the holidays happen. I will now shift, alt, control, and then mistakenly delete, my way to another year of quirky blog posts about the modern workplace. I hope you'll join me in this adventure. There's always something to say about today's global workplace, isn't there? It's never short of material to work with, and if I get bored I can always write another "how-to" article, or complain about the Millennials again. Thanks in advance for ignoring my typos.

Thanks also for visiting my workplace blog. I wish you all the best for a happy, healthy and peaceful year that is everything you hope it will be. May the work you do every day not feel like work at all, because you enjoy it so much.

By the way, how can it be 2016 already? I've been writing this workplace blog for seven years? I demand to speak with a manager as soon as possible.



Previous
Next Post »